- The Breck Girl...
- Arafat endorses Kerry.
- Mullahs want to send election observers-- to ensure Kerry victory? Thank you, Democratic party for giving the enemies of democracy the ammunition they need.
TEHRAN: Iran's hardline Basij militia has written to UN secretary general Kofi Annan to ask if the Islamic republic can send observers to the US presidential election in November, a government newspaper said on Monday.
"By this symbolic request, we want to ridicule the so-called democratic slogans of the American leaders," a Basij official, Said Toutunshian, told the Iran newspaper.
"We want to say to the whole world that the presence of observers from the Islamic republic of Iran, the most democratic regime in the world, is necessary to guarantee the smooth running of the American elections."
- Tortured Toshiba Flat Screen TV is rescued thanks to emitting of international distress signal.
- Crack compensation is the latest get out the vote for Democrats.
- Democrats coddled terrorist in Florida- it may cost them a Senate election
- Tereza's October Surprise. Capture of Osama et al may be at hand.
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
A whole lotta news today....
Posted by Publius Sed at 10:14 AM